Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Jewelery

Fine weather. Went bouldering on a rock covered in red crystals that I call the jewelery. It's been sat on an island at Haugland since the ice age. Did one of the hardest problems on the boulder called the crown, grade7b. Did it statically which is more than I could do before building the moonboard. Looking forward to see if I can do any of my old projects.

When I wrote the last entry I didn't have time to put in a picture and I can't see how to edit my last entry so I'm writing a new one ( well actualy I have now found out how to edit so have now pput it in the right place).
Here is the picture of the crown, it wasn't taken today but some years ago. Notice the open-hand
crimps,I always do that since full crimping hurts too much.
It's a very nice spot own by the Fjord, I can even see it from my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home