Sunday, April 30, 2006

Igelkjøn


Another day bouldering, quite warm but nice wind. Some of the more damp spots are now starting to dry out Igelkjøn is one of those.
Started the day with a full English breakfast with my advisees. I work at a United World College, its a residential school with students from all over the world living in the middle of bouldering heaven at haugland. This morning a student from Thailand told me how to kill a pig with a long knife "just push it right through" forgot to ask which part of the pig you push it through though. Hope the bacon we had for breakfast wasn't Thai.
Back to the boulder; did a problem of "Bachen's" (7b) couldn't touch it last year. He heal hooked it I, with my increased power and reduced flexibility, powered it without the heel. Also did some old cløasics like the one in the pic. Almost all problems on this boulder are 7a+ this is no exception.
Have to go to Dale this evening to be a "natt ugle" that means walk around the streets incase there is trouble, hmm, not sure what I'll do if there is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like climbing, but i've never done that in my life. Can you teach me?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Depends how thin your ankles are.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home