Monday, May 01, 2006

Natt Ugle

Last night was an interesting experience as I mentioned I was on duty in dale whilst the youth had a sort of party to mark the beginning of Russ. Russ is a norwegian thing, during their last term at school kids party from 1st Mayto 17th May. The ones I was "looking after" were 16 year olds leaving Ungdomskule. I was there in case anyone needed an adult but it was not my job to intervene if anything happened. Well nothing happened although I was quite shocked when an older youth produced to bottles of home distilled alcohol and passed them round to the younger kids, all quite illegal, he might as well have been passing round a spliff. We didn't do anything of course since that was not our place, felt very strange though.
When I got home I thought I'd lost my mobile (panic) turned oput it was in the car. Now I have lost my mobile (double panic) turns out its nowhere. Offered Florence 300 Kroner if she finds it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home