Thursday, June 18, 2009

Troublesome tap

Now I'm in Ankara. Well I'm in a hotel room in Ankara which could be a hotel room anywhere really apart from the raki in the minibar and the nuts are called nuka. Had some technical problems on the way here. I pulled the towel to hard in the toilet at Copenhagen airport and a whole load came out, that's when I saw the just tug lightly sign. It seems there was some automatic sensor that let the towel out when your hand got near. On the plane from Munich to Ankara I couldn't turn off the water in the toilet so had to inform the flight attendant, yes I felt a bit silly saying that I didn't know how to stop the water. Maybe she thought I was one of those people who's been raised in the jungle and has never seen a tap before. In the toilet at Munich airport they have stuff for cleaning the toilet seat, I didn't spot it until I'd used the toilet so used it afterwards, assuming everyone makes the same mistake as me all will be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home