Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Tube Fish


A long day working through the IB questions in my new HL book ready to put in a website. Found out that the book came out a week ago so might get to see one soon. Have found a couple of mistakes as I've been working through the problems but nothing serious and just a few. Florence has an oral maths exam tomorrow, she has to make a story about a typical day weaving in as much relevant maths as possible.
Got up for breakfast, it was sausage and egg, the sausage was about 4cm long and 1cm in diameter, if we approximate the sausage to a cylinder we can calculate its volume blah blah blah.... Very useful
Its a bit like the group 4 project, have a day off classes and do some science, we once did one on fishes and my students were supposed to measure their velocity, but they don't go in a straight line. I wonder if you put a fish in a tube wether it would swim along it or just stay at one end, I don't think I've ever seen a fish swimming along a tube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home