Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dreamweaver

So why did they call it Dreamweaver I think it should be called Nightmare knitter. Opened it up and couldn't make head nor tail of it. A couple of hours with Edmund and it's starting to make sense but still along way to go. Solving problems is the best way to learn but when you've got about 50 of them it gets rather daunting. Why does the template not make all the pages the same, why does the sidebar keep changing and just when you think your getting somewhere have a look at the page in IE oh dear!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Problem solved. One div too many

10:47 PM  
Blogger Thomas Bukowski said...

Amazing.
I understand exactly how immensely painful IE is.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Hi Thomas;
Yes I remember you doing lots of things to get the moonboard website to look right on IE. I should have been paying attention.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris... I see your blog, and am trying to get in touch, just don't know how... I'm the girl from HK who wrote that disastrous EE on the Physics of bowing a violin string AGES ago... remember? I'm sending you something via snail mail to the Nordic College, but you can also get my email at my website (though the site's quite out of date...). It would be nice to be back in touch...

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home