Monday, September 03, 2007

Rude Dancing

So you've danced on stage once and now you think your an authority.
Well at least I can have an opinion.
When I did that faculty frolics dance it was a sort of take off / tribute to all the dances I've seen at UWC's. However over the past years I've been increasingly concerned about what dances are becoming. To get straight to the point I don't like all the rude stuff. Why do (especially the lads) have to do all this hip thrusting and phallic arm gestures, thats not dancing. I like watching the TV show "so you think you can dance", those people don't have to do all these sexual movements all the time. On Sunday I watched 2 hours of teenagers performing dances they had learnt over the past year, not a hip or forearm thrust in sight. Where's it all come from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home