Sunday, January 21, 2007

Why no blogging?

Haven't blogged for a while, why's that?
The first thing that happened is that I started writing a physics text book. Can't say more than that but I'm using 6 -10 hours a day doing that so not much time to blog. Remember the things beginning with B (beard, blog 8b) well it looks like 8b is out and write a book is in. If any of my ex physics students want to have a preview and give some feedback then email me.
On the subject of B's I ticked another B on friday, I broke a bone. Slipped on the ice going to work and snapped my ankle. 2 weeks off work and 6 week in plaster. Hmm. Maybe I'll have time to blog again.
Oh, another thing. I lost the cable connecting my phone to the computer so can't upload pics.

5 Comments:

Blogger sopheak said...

poor you chris, Don't forget me, i'm one of your blog's fans

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those ankles are definitely your Achilles' Heel.
Speedy recovery.
JL-TRC

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris

I can sympathise with lack of time to fit everything in. Looks like your climbing is still going pretty well though!

On another note - it is Nic Hallam's 50th Birthday on the 10th of Feb this year and several of the old Leeds mob have already sent messages and photo's to his wife Elis to put into a scrap book. I would like to contact you to provide further details but I'm not sure how secure this site is - any suggestions?

Terry Hirst

2:58 PM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Hi Terry
good to hear from you.
email me
ac90cham@staff.rcnuwc.no

3:28 PM  
Blogger Tugc said...

hope you get better Chris ;)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home