Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Family Slipper

Got home from France to be greeted by the fact that my son Rowan is taller than me, he either grew about 4cm whilst i was away or I shrunk. It's a very strange feeling, not sure I like it really, maybe I'll have to buy some of those special shoes that make you taller. I've seen them in one of the free magazines we get in the post box, the ones that are full of useful things to buy.
There's one great item you can get called the "family slipper", it's like a great big long slipper with lots of foot holes in it. The hole family can sit on the sofa watching tv keeping their feet warm in the slipper. I wonder what you do with it when you haven't got it on? Probably have to by an extra long shoe rack or something. I wonder if anyone ever buys anything from these mags, I remember my dad once bought a portable shower from a similar brochure when I was a kid. It had a curtain and everything. The company making it was MFI, my dad liked it so much he bought shares in the company and made loads of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home