Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pig Plan

Lots of cafes this week. Halloween Cafe, Rainbow cafe. In this college we have lots of Cafes and lots of weeks. Pedagocical exchange week, PBL week, ski week, rainbow week etc. Found myself writing in lots of different colours on the smart board, realised it must be because it's rainbow week. Snowed a bit today, not enough to get the Africans excited, just a few flakes. The first snow is always an exciting moment since lots of students have never seen snow before. I suppose it's the same when students from Norway go to the Indian college and see their first poor person. I can just imagine them running around screaming throwing them from one to another. After a while they probably just get used to it.
Don't normaly remember much of the college meeting to be honest but did remember a couple of things from todays. It's fine to remember 80% of what you do but you have to remember to do it first and anyway once you've done it what's the point of remembering it. My philosophy is if I don't remember it it wasn't worth remembering.
On saturday, after the Asian dinner 70kg of food was thrown away. I knew it, it's the sitting on the floor thing. Your stomach is so squashed up that you can't fit any food in. But 70kg, that's a lot of food, I reckon everyone must have chucked more than I ate. That's it I'm buying a pig. They say that you have to boil waste food before you can feed it to a pig but who's going to know. No one cares what we feed to our dog so why are they so interested in pigs. Maybe we can dress it up like a dog, take it for walks and stuff and just feed it any old thing. They'll never know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dilly said...

You know I wish I could apply that philosophy to my Organic Chem class too. What I don't remember is probably not worth remembering. Sweet.

-Michelle

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what you are doing not worth remebering right?

12:43 AM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

well you remembered me!

7:14 AM  
Blogger The WSS said...

chris that was really good - and tell you what, I always vehemently detested caffees - the most useless and boring thing that ever happens in Flekke!

6:56 PM  
Blogger MARIANO said...

Heheh. Thanks for the laughs. Like Michelle, i wish i could forget to do my homework.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in a love-hate relationship with digital memory because of the way prices are always falling. I hate buying Micro SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a bargain price only to see it become a whole lot cheaper a few months later.

(Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i SDHC[/url] FFBrows)

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home