Friday, October 06, 2006

Surfs up

Yippeee. I'm going surfing next week and the surf forecast is fantastic.
Baically it means there will be waves and the wind will be at times off shore.
I still get excited when I know I'm going to be doing something that I love doing. Some people think it's best not to get too excited incase it's not as good as you expect. I believe that you should enjoy the waiting incase it's not as good as you expect. That's why it's good to plan ahead so your life is full of these high points to look forward to, enjoy and then look back on.
After the surfing trip it's bouldering at Fontainbleau during November break. The thing is I actually enjoy the bits inbetween too, although I can't say that I look forward to them in quite the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home