Friday, October 06, 2006

Signature

e
We've tripled our bandwidth that's why I'm posting so much.
My phone rang three tiomes in the space of 10minutes in class today. Kept pressing busy but maybe they weren't phoning from a mobile and didn't get the message. Eventualy I rang back. At breakfast Rowan had asked me to sign a form so he could have an injection so I did.

It may not be neat but I think most people that have seen it know it's mine. Anyway it wasn't good enough for the person in question, she said a two year old might have done it. Funny how the bank, mastercard, the british embassy and Ola Hovland all accept this signature but not her. Her argument was that she couldn't be be sure it was me who had signed it, well that's not surprising since she hadn't see it before. Rowan might have forged it, but if I had printed my name he could have forged that too and anyway who in their right mind would forge a signature so that they could get an injection (I said in their right mind). She also said that my children might be adversley affected by it, that made me quite angry, it's my signature and I will do it how I want to do it, surely that must be some sort of human write.

4 Comments:

Blogger ...The eyes of the world said...

Hey Chris...I wanted to write Hilary on her birthday, but I couldn't find her mail... could you send it to me?

12:12 PM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Didn't read in time but passed on message.

9:06 AM  
Blogger MARIANO said...

Heheheheh... It looks like "Om" to me! Maybe she thought you were still meditating about it.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0713
james harden jerseys
nuggets jerseys
kate spade outlet
cazal sunglasses
nike outlet
dc shoes
thunder jerseys
hornets jerseys
keen shoes
armani exchange

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home