Saturday, October 14, 2006

Nerd or not

Haven't had much time to write on this blog too busy surfing and then blogging about that see here. Just have to stick this picture here too though


It's not my best wave ever but it is my best picture of me on a wave ever. As they say in the surfing world I was quite stoked. Think I'll get back into surfing for a while. Rowan is into it too so no problem finding someone to surf with.

That's ma boy.

Appart from surfing had a major problem with my computer. Got "virus bust". Took me all night to get rid of it but I think I'm clean now though. Was quite proud of myself.
Once i'd sorted that out I was feeling quite nerdy so started to work on my new physics website. Started this a month or so ago when the intranet was playing up. It's mainly for physics teachers but I'm sure the hints on assessment will make things clearer to students too. It's not finished but I couldn't wait any longer. Chris Hamper's Physics pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home