Monday, August 27, 2007

lillingstonheimen

I've got a theory that since google own blogger then if you mention something in a blog it will come high up on a google search for that topic. I noticed this when searching for lillingstonheim my blog was first on the list. Now I am trying with lillingstonheimen to see how far up I can get. It takes some days before the text will be found by the search engine though.
Today I sent back the last of the proofs for "the book". I hope they make all the corrections cos there are some really bad errors at the moment. Not mine but the graphics department. So I guess that's it. Not a totally pleasant experience lets hope its OK and sells a few, the cash might make up for the suffering.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger mrtn said...

Hey, Chris!
The reason blogs shoot up on the charts is that there's a bunch of pages all linking very actively to each other. That's why blogs have a lot of link mojo with google. This has been used frequently for "google bombing".

4:41 PM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Well still haven't appeared on google. I guess it takes a few weeks. Will be interesting to monitor the rise through the ranking.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Yes...
Page 2

9:06 PM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Success.
Page 1

9:08 PM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Yep, number 1

3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0627
fitflops sale
true religion jeans
saucony shoes
nba jerseys
dolce and gabbana
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
bvlgari jewelry
moncler outlet
keen shoes







5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home