Thursday, June 04, 2009

Bath tub carving


Its 2009 and I haven't posted since 2007, I must have been asleep for a long time.
Actually not I' just got a bit fed up of writing the blog for a while but now I'm back at least for today. I guess the main problem was all the book writing I've been doing. Spending 12 hours a day sat at the computer doesn't make you feel much like blogging. So the term has just ended here at RCNUWC (actually its not quite over the students are cleaning their rooms now and leave tonight) so the holiday has started. I was looking forward to a couple of months bouldering but I seem to have injured my left arm which is a shame because I have been training all winter. No books to write but I'm making websites for the solutions to my two books and the Heinemann SL Chemistry so that will keep me busy for a while. The photo is of a tree I saw when I was out walking, Norwegians like to carve cups out of those round lumps, well they could carve a bathtub out of this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home