Sunday, June 07, 2009

Bi-religious gay weddings


Finished with that job now time to paint the house, not all of it just one of the walls at the back. Ended up using a pair of garden shears to do the grass, made a bit of a neater job I think. Bet the farmers thought I was bonkers cutting the grass with a big pair of scissors. Watched Mississippi burning the other night, I remembered Gene Hackman to be a racist bigot bad guy, turns out he's one of the good guys. I wonder how many more of my memories of people are completely wrong. Listened to something on the radio whilst driving our new car, it was two gay guys one Muslim and one Christian talking about how the church in Norway accepted them to be married in church. Good job I listened to the end of the interview, it turns out I was wrong, they weren't gay at all (I just assumed they were cos they said they'd been friends from school, hmm) one was getting married (to a woman) and the other was the best man, oops. The big news was that the priest thought it was ok to have a Muslim as best man, big deal. I think my version was better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home