Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bill Gates


Every day I take Ben for a walk up the track behind our house, at this time of the year there are sheep and cows on the loose so the farmers have erected some gates, the problem is the gates aren't proper gates but made of old bits of wood and held together with wire. Everyday two of the gates collapse and have to be rebuilt before passing once on the way up and once on the way down. It simply spoils the whole experience. Today I decided to strengthen them with extra wire that I found hanging on a fence, now I feel very happy every time I go through. Bill Gates was visiting Norway the other day, I saw him on the telly talking about all the money he's giving away. What a nice chap. Pity all those pop stars on that programme Cripps on MTV don't give some of their money away, its a horrible programme but sometimes I have to watch it for 5 minutes. There has never been anyone on it that I've heard of but they are still filthy rich. Why do some normal people think that pirate copying of music is bad, if the artists didn't make so much money they wouldn't have to buy those big houses and would it be such a shame if people were no longer attracted to the music business by all the money they can earn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home