Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wall to Wall

Back home after after the Ankara workshop. The flight from Munich to Oslo was overbooked so I accepted 250 Euros to go later, Yippee. Also got upgraded to business class which was cool. Funny how your personality can change just because you're sitting in a different seat, didn't like feeling a fraud for the whole journey though. Definitely more comfortable and better food down that end of the plane. Just joined facebook to find out what it's all about. Don't understand what's going on yet but I guess it will become clear, frightened of doing something foolish like writing on the wrong wall or something. I find the whole friends thing a bit strange, I can't separate the use of the word friend in facebook from the normal use of the word. I wonder what it would be like if you could register enemies.

**** would like to be your enemy do you accept
**** is now your enemy

It all seems a bit one sided friends but no enemies.
Disturbs my need for symmetry.
Maybe I just haven't found the right button yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Bukowski said...

One of my friends, the other day, came up with the idea of deadbook. A facebook for dead people, so their friends could go on and write nice things on the wall.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

So if you die do you cease to exist on facebook?

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home