Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sleep reading

Just waiting as office installs on my other computer so thought I'd write a blog entry. Had a horrible dream last night. I was doing a Norwegian exam lying in a bunk bed, all the papers got in a mess and I couldn't find the question paper, I think I had to write an essay about "100% sure of meeting someone" but wasn't sure so had to hunt for the paper. Didn't find it but started to write anyway and ran out of time. Terrible how the trauma of exams can affect you for the rest of your life. I always read before going to sleep, never used to but started reading after I wrote a book, I have noticed that when I close my eyes I carry on reading for about 10 minutes (I'm not really reading of course since I have my eyes closed). Have asked around and no one else has had the same experience so it seems I'm a bit special. Can't think of much use for my hidden talent, maybe I could be employed to finish off unfinished books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home