Thursday, May 25, 2006

Site Meter


Bouldering outside has been put on ice since the weather turned bad so I've been to the moonboard. This is an overhanging board with plastic holds on it, I built it with Per and Karsten last winter. The problems are designed by Ben Moon so are undergraded and powerful, I've only managed problems up to 7a+ but that's much harder than outside grades. Well the site meter has gone quiet since the second years left, the first years have gone pretty quiet as well for that matter. The next couple of weeks are pretty laid back, only 3 long classes in the whole time. I'm going to Førde tomorrow to buy some cheap battery screwdrivers for a physics lab. The students are supposed to think of a research question and plan a practical around these motors. Last year I bought some mains powered drills which was a bit of a mistake, some students tried lifting weights using a string wound round the drill shaft, the drill was so powerful it threw the weights across the room.
I think I might remove the site meter, it's very distracting I keep opening the blog just to see the number of hits, the problem is all RCNUWC visits show up the same and all my visits are among those, I never quite know if they are all mine or if anyone else is reading this. Then you get all the visits that are 0 seconds, so someone opened it and immediately thought what a load of rubbish and went somewhere else, but how can you do that in 0 seconds? Thomas asked me who I was writing this for, I told him no one, trouble is as the college hits mount up I get tempted to write more about college things but I must resist temptation, so you'll have to put up with the bouldering etc.
As I said to Thomas, nice yearbook. I think I might cut some of those photos out and frame them. That picture of the girls room where they get fat is a good one. Was Ben in twice because he is our dog and also Jelenas boyfriend?
I think I'll remove the meter tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tugc said...

I read your blog regularly;)

1:02 PM  
Blogger SpawN said...

About posting... It's your blog, you write whatever you feel like writing.

Tomas: Don't stop climbing.

Cheers to all!

RomaN

12:04 AM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Yes Thomas, there's climbing in Hong Kong. Just buy some shoes and a harness and get out there.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home