Monday, May 15, 2006

Invigilators Waddle

Waddle is the way that ducks walk. My last invigilation today, at last I don't have to stress over the constant feeling that I should be in an exam (maybe I should have jumped in the fjord?). Noticed that I have a special walk whilst invigilating, the point is to walk without making any noise. Place heel down carefully, rock foot until it is flat, lift second foot and place directly in front of first (don't know if this reduces noise but it gives one something to think about). I think I will market "the invigilators shoe" it will have a curved sole and be totaly free from any detectable noise, maybe Dale Skofabrik can make them. Well I can definitely conclude from this mornings exams that Chinese B is much harder than Norwegian Abinitio. Thought question 1 paper 2 was a little unfair, writing an E-mail saying to the teacher why you had missed class, much easier for those with practice. Saw a couple of smiling faces for that one :) I bet that question wasn't on Chinese B, I mean, who would skip that class.
Thought I'd pretend to have Obsessive compulsive dissorder and tidied up everyone desks between papers and put paper 2 exactly in the corner of the table. Wonder if anyone noticed? I don't think David got the point.

1 Comments:

Blogger sopheak said...

hmm... but today i had Philosohpy quite tuff not liek Norwegian one..

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home