Friday, May 12, 2006

World of Warcraft


My son Rowan plays this game pretty much all the time and when he's not playing he is talking to his friends about it or probably dreaming about it. I think the name is quite inappropriate, I'd call it "World of Walking about", probably wouldn't be so popular then though. From what I have seen the game consists of walking around with a sort of shuffling action, every once in a while you meet something and throw balls of fire at it. After you have played for about 3 years you get a horse which is really good because then you don't have to shuffle any more. Some players have more than one character but you can't play them at the same time, so heres my idea; Get two accounts and play both characters at the same time on two computers then the characters could help each other out throwing balls of fire together. If Rick Wakeman could play 16 keyboards at the same time two should be no problem. How long will it be before some kid confuses the game with reality and kills his classmates, probably get beaten up when no balls of fire come out of his sleeves.
Not sure if devoting ones life to "world of warcraft" is a good thing. Problem is having devoted my life to shuffling around forests with a bouldering pad on my back I can't really comment.

6 Comments:

Blogger sopheak said...

wow :D christ that's one of my favourite game as well it's very similar to Star Craft indeed, and hehe it's not walking game, it's kind of strategy game that we control the troop before attack, anyway now i'm off from it studying life just abuse me to play, nice exam today, abit afraid to fail, may I ? Good day chirs

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Deleted the comment above because it was just an untidy spammish link to some movie site. Just cleaning up not censoring :)

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad, you just don`t understand the game !!!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Rowan, I don't know why you signed in anonymously we all know who you are since you called me Dad. Unless Josie has started playing WOW that is.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. paxil Ebony pic preggo

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home