Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Holten Hang


Per was to tired so went bouldering to the Holten Hang on my own actualy I went with Ben the family Gordon Setter who sat quietly whilst I bouldered. On the subject of Ben he wasn't so well behaved the whole evening, he ate the tale of a large white Goose that we had borrowed for Florence to hold whilst singing a song at a show tomorrow (another Jocob Sande evening) so I had to sew it back together (its OK it wasn't real).
At Holten Hang wasn't feeling strong but after warming up managed my project there, a low level traverse 7b, so that was good. The problem with completing projects is that you then have to find a new one.

1 Comments:

Blogger sopheak said...

nice to read this one chris, i like your dog as well :)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home