Friday, May 05, 2006

Cake Baking

Just finished a long session of cake baking in preparation for Rowans comfirmation, 3 strawberry tarts and two pavalovas. Good session bouldering in Ann Macouns garden with Thomas (named after the first rectors wife who once emptied a barrow full of garden rubbish on me whilst i was bouldering, she didn't apologise just said i shouldn't be there). He got very close to doing the eponymous problem Ann Macoun, I got very close to the Professor a rarely repeated 7b first done by Klaus Sandvik nephew of Kåre.
Looked at the counter and saw that someone was reading my blog whilst sat in my lesson, a message to you:

Listen to what I say don't read what I think :)

At last someone has noticed I am trying to grow a beard. I have this image of Cat Stevens

but at the moment am looking more like Mr Twit.

By the way it was my birthday today. Most people advertise their birthday on the college website, i removed mine. Thinking behind this is that if no one knows its your birthday then you can't get upset if they don't say anything, if everyone knows and know one says happy birthday you might think no one likes you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home