Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Exam Footwear

With reference to a previous posting "invigilation" just had another one. Only one pair of Converse but lots of flip flops including one student who wears flip flops and socks, must be very uncomfortable in the region of the toe thong. Someone else was sporting some of those eye shades that you wear on planes (By the way Jerry Moffat used to always sleep with these on). I was waiting for her to finish the exam, pull down the shades and go to sleep, cool or what, never happened though.
Thought of a good way to cheat, first learn Chinese then print all your cheating info in chinese on a T shirt and get the person infront to wear it. I can already see a problem, what if Alistair changes the order and the person wearing your shirt gets put behind you? You'd have to sit the other way round and someone might spot you (probably not though). Bit of a give away to all the chinese students in the class too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo Chris, bravo but no banana!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris..basically I ve never talked to you...but its damn surprising: I would have never thought a person of a certain age (nothing against it) would keep a blog...really interesting and intriguing..
By the way...the guy with the flip flops and the socks...my roommate I guess: I told him he looked like an idiot but he keeps not listening to what I say

12:47 AM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

:)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris you are proving to be a great guy, I never really talked to you but you are certainly very humorous and insightful. Just keep it on, I enjoy your blog, oh and I told Maria that those sleeping bags were amusing, no clue why she brought them to the test!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home