Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Maureen Lipman

Maureen Lipman is the name of my new project, I have given it this name (Maureen for short) since it traverses the lip of the boulder. ( I said it was 10m long in my last post on second look its more like 6m but that's huge enough). Forgot to mention that I did a classic new problem last night called Scoop Day, its only about 6a but three star for sure, it takes the line of the obvious scoop. The name comes from "soup day" which is a tradition here at the school, students eat soup for lunch and the money saved goes to charity. This reminds me of one bizzare college meeting when some students were trying to argue that it was an abuse of human rights to take away their normal lunch and replace it with soup. Warped or what?
Ben is very tired today, wouldn't go up to "the book" which is our daily walk. Maybe Jelena has tired him out, she is sort of Bens girlfriend, she takes him for long walks in the mountains and Ben loves her. He loves me more though.