Monday, August 21, 2006

Processes and Blackberries


OK, I got the process wrong. Announcement will be made tomorrow when the first years get here. That seems pretty sensible since they are part of this community too. Met with the group helping with the Raudbua path project, I think they realised what my motivation was. Have spotted some very nice looking blackberries by the road, they are in the potato mans field I'll have to pluck up the courage to ask if I can pick them. Maybe if I give him a Blackberry pie or some jam in return he'd let me have some. On the way to work I pass a hedge with an incredible variety of plants in it including wild hops, elderberries, raspberries, redcurrants and a load more non edible things I'm not interested in. Wonder why there are so many plants in one hedge. Hope I can get out climbing this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home