Friday, September 01, 2006

Presents.com

Still a positive feeling about the flekke parties hopefully we'll only have owls and no vultures. It's interesting this idea that if someone sees another person breaking the law then they are also breaking the law. Lock me away.
Ordered a new hard drive for the hp hope that sorts the problem, this tablet keyboards is just to small, think I should but a lamp for my desk too, can't see what I'm typing. Internet seems to be off more than on hence the lack of posts of late.
My new climbing shoes arrived today can't wait to try them on my new (bolted today) super hard raudbua project. One good thing about being grown up is you can send off for things that arrive in the post, it's like having a birthday when ever you want, actualy it's better since you are not sure exactly which day the parcel will arrive so the excitement goes on and on. Just thought of a new internet idea for lonely people. You enter in all sorts of personal details, pay some money and you get presents sent to you. There could be different options like birthday and christmas, random, on demand, one big one, lots of little ones etc. etc. If you want to do it just go ahead I won't mind the idea being stolen I'd hate having to wrap all those presents up.
Checked out if the domain was in use, seems to taken by a black page.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just curious what kind of shoes you got? I remember spending a hell lot of time thinking about what to buy. Finally I chose la sportiva cobra (recalled how much phil loved his pair) and they are great indeed.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Glad to here you are still climbing. I got Red Chili Habaneros.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0713
polo outlet
canada goose outlet
fitflops sale clearance
mulberry handbags
cheap mlb jerseys
nike revolution
polo ralph lauren
fitflops sale clearance
polo outlet
wellensteyn jackets

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home