Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Day at School

Lots of students having their first day, what do I remember about first days at school?
Kindegarten: Ripping my coat in the struggle to get me out of the understairs cupboard where I had hidden in an atempt to avoid going.
Infant school: Swapping jokes with my new best friend in the playground. Suddenly laughing for no reason and saying that I'd thought of a funny joke even though I hadn't.
Secondary school: Just glad I wasn't the kid with the short trousers and the badge sewn on upside down.
University: Why do all the other first year students know each other and it's only me walking around alone. Luckily I had climbing to turn to during these times. Was it because of climbing all the time that I didn't know anyone apart from climbers or without climbing wouldn't I know anybody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home