Sunday, November 01, 2009

Computers on in the cockpit

Was interested to notice that the pilot had a laptop in front of him when I got on the plane to come to Barcelona. I thought it was strange that he was using a normal laptop like mine, peeped in to see what he was doing and glad to say he wasn't on facebook, I could imagine the entry.
Supposed to be flying this plane but decided to take a quick look at facebook instead
I hope he turned it off when the plane took off. What if the programme crashed or something.
The plane is delayed whilst updates are being made
When i went to leave the plane I walked past the air stewardess and said goodbye like you always do. I also said goodbye to some random person who happened to be standing waiting to leave their seat, thought she was a stewardess too, apparently not. Felt a bit silly.