Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Squirrel nutkins

Was at Raudbua the other evening just seeing if the routes were dry, Ben spotted a squirrel up on the cliff. Ben frightened him and he shot up one of the unclimbed lines (Lisa i Li). Very impressive to watch especially the huge jump from the last hold to a tree hanging over the top. Have started having lunch at Raudbua, I just like sitting there, maybe I'l move into the Lavvu.
It's the first of the new style Flekke Parties this weekend, hope it goes well, very impressed with the organisation so far.
Have 6 tablets working at last so feel more at home in the lab again, Projector stopped working this morning considered going home and abandoning class. Turned out to be a loose connection. Probably because of all the vibration caused by the building work outside. It's the new boathouse that's being built to house the new boats.
Getting into Google Mail but still don't like the ads. I reckon it could solve all my problems. What I want to be able to do is to open an attachment ammend it with my tablet pen (i.e mark) then send it back without having to download and re-attach. I can then use google mail for storing all my marked work. What do you reckon Thomas? possible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home