Thursday, November 12, 2009

Strange Fruit


I'm in Spain again, Seville this time, staying in a faceless hotel somewhere out of town.
Breakfast was welcome since I hadn't eaten for ages, I just can't go into restaurants on my own except at breakfast. Had the usual sausage and bacon, ws ok except that the sausage wasn't cooked. No it wasn't one of those dried ones that's not suppose to be cooked it was a pink soft one that is definitely supposed to be.
Ended up with a selection of exotic fruits, one was a cherimoya or custard apple like in the pic except that one looks unripe (or mine was rotten). Very nice but very sweet. I wonder how many spoonfulls of sugar it contains. I haven't drunk coke since I saw that campaign with the pile of sugar. Maybe they should do the same for fruit, stop everyone eating it.