Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Bananas Saved my Blogged up Brain

I have a confession to make.
The reason I stopped blogging was because my brain got blogged up.
If you look back through the posts you'll see I was in Seville running a workshop for IB Physics teachers. I wrote a couple of entries about some shoes and strange fruit that was very sweet. The problem was that I couldn't switch off the blog brain resulting in 3 days without sleep. Some one told me that I should eat bananas to help me sleep, it didn't work but I liked the title.
I'm a bit scared of starting again in case I get the blog brain again. When you have blog brain you just can't stop thinking of blog entries, you start seeing everything from different angles which is fun until you can't switch it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home