Monday, October 04, 2010

Yearly update

It is again ages since I wrote the last entry. Same excuse as before, that is that i spend enough time sat infront of my computer as it is without blogging. The shift button on my keyboard is sticky by the way which is why i am i and not I. Been a good year with regards climbing, managed another 8a+ which was a harder variation of one I (oh shift button works again) did ages ago but anyway. Got a mention in another blog Drammens granitt.
Its a whole new world here in Flekke without Jose Row and Floss who are now spread around a bit. Row hasn't spread very far as he's in Bergen but Floss is in Panama doing an exchange year. She has blown me away (blogging wise) with her blog, having said that she hasn't made an entry for a while.
So lets see how long I go before the next entry.
One thing this worthy of comment are these step counters that everyone is walking around with. the idea is that you count steps so that you walk around the world in 80 days or something like that. The walking is ok but i'm getting really sick of having to enter my steps onto the website. the idea that this is going to continue for 80 days just makes me feel sick. if I wanted to walk round the world then i'd do it. I think some contestants have already walked round the world and are heading for the sun, it'll end in tears.