Monday, June 26, 2006

Athens


Here I am in Athens. It's very hot but windy so sunburn is a real possibility so bought some factor 20. Never bought the stuff before, everyone was impressed when I came out of the shop with Viche. I'm not saying the area I'm staying in is posh but there is a Lambo parked outside the hotel. Haven't heard from Nikos but saw someone who looked like him on the beach, same hair style at least. Had my hair cut this morning, had to ask for more cut off the top otherwise I'd have got the same style too. Bought some trendy swim shorts, first time I've worn shorts for a long time. Had a Greek salad for lunch, not impressed, shows that it takes more than just being in Greece to make a Greek salad. Going out to a restaurant this evening with the other leaders, pity I can't fully appreciate the local wine since I have to perform tomorrow, maybe one glass will be Ok.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

completely a very cool picture Chris!
I think i will be better if you have shaved your hair completely since it is really hor in Greek

Hahahahahaha

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should not have bought those sun cream since if you had finished shaving all your hair before hand. Tha would be better either for your head skin or your face.
Another thing is that if you saw Nikos sitting on the beach but you could not talk to him that means you were just deceived by some kind of magic created by the morning clound flowing above the surface of the sea water level. If it isnt so, i think you could understand though that the deflection of his appearance emerging in the sunshine.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your glasses look quite big if compared to some other sun glasses. but still you need to have a bigger one to cover your face

hahahaha

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Abuse of vicodin and the withdraw feelings Gay rights bill Barcode scanners texas

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home