Sunday, June 18, 2006

Well I'm still here

It's raining again so all of you in hot countries sitting in the sun can gloat. This includes Hilary who is sailing in the caribbean at the moment. She got a cheap deal with a bunch of friends then found out why it was a cheap time of year...... Hurricane season.
Went to Raudbua bolting this morning but was repulsed by a million mosquitoes.
Almost died. Was pulling the rope round a tree and it got stuck so I gave it an extra big tug and it released suddenly, I nearly fell off the edge of the cliff. As I abseiled down I kept imagining myself flying through the air, these type of thoughts are best not had. Luckily I've had alot of these near misses in my life so I am used to dealing with it, no harm done eh. Saw an owl, not often you see one in the daylight, not often you see one in the dark for that matter.
Just had to sort out some complicated business to do with driving to a football match (Rowan is playing not me, I hate football remember), speaking Norwegian on the phone makes me sweat. All I have to do is pick up the phone, say Hei and I'm soaking. Could be useful in the winter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tugc said...

To be honest i would love to be in Flekke right now because we are having killer hot weather these days in Turkey..

11:02 AM  
Blogger Chris Hamper said...

Does that mean killer hot weather in Athens too?

6:39 PM  
Blogger Tugc said...

Well Athens is a bit cooler than here as much as i know..but still, not so different..godd luck to you:)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home