Friday, July 07, 2006

Computer Noises

My computer is making funny noises, quickly backed up a couple of things before it blows. Exam results have just come out, hmm. Have finished drilling at Raudbua, the result: 6 routes. 2 very hard possibly harder than 8a. Would be good to have an 8b project on the doorstep. Hilary and the kids have gone to Olso for the weekend, Ben and I are staying here. Not sure what we will do, probably not much, if the weather is OK I'll replace all the anchors on the Haugland cliff. At least the internet connection seems stable now. Rowan has been having a hard time playing wow with a dodgy connection, he keeps emerging from his room everytime it goes down, adds a new dimension of frustration. I asked Rowan if he ever meets with his guild to have a picnic or something, it seems not. Well the computer is still buzzing, maybe I should shut it down for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home