Wednesday, June 28, 2006

No Monday

This week had no monday in it so thought today was tuesday and tuesday was monday. Didn't seem to make any difference lthough would have probably noticed on the way home when i was too early for my flight. I think the organisers would have said something too when I left early. I have one participant who is from Norway, when I was doing the introductions i spoke to her in Norsk then turned to the rest and said "I'm just showing off that I can speak Norwegian" She quickly replied "well I didn't understand a word he said" mm cheers, a good start eh. Did about practical work today, I enjoy this bit best, talking about pl(a)sticene (IB joke) and stuff. Told them about the Van de graaf generator we have at the college, it used to make huge sparks although not quite as big as the ones that I told the group it made. It was pretty evil though, it's probably illegal. Was discussing the college alcohol policy with a teacher from another UWC, said about my idea of having Natt Ugle. She reckoned we were completely bonkers to even consider it. Not bonkers just Nordic. Puts things into perspective a bit, you tend to forget what the rest of the world is like. Going out for an expensive meal tonight coutesy of the IB, have heard that we will have to do Greek dancing, I hope not.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tugc said...

so you have been to Athens already? and havent met Nikos?
yes! one more reason to show Turkish victory with our hospitable behaviours:)
Just kidding..
I would love to be in flekke now, since the fjord would be cold and cool me after the heat here:)

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Tire store advertisements merchant account symbols Scholarship or financial aid or college grants Watertown internet advertising onlineorders.net guide to credit card merchant account teeth whitening bleaching and new york Universal processing is the premier merchant account servic California+land+rover+dealer Ucertify mcse exams and reviews teens femdom Prenatal yoga pilates video sale england web advertising Manufacturer of ultracet Why do automatic humidifiers need to adjust http://www.radardetectorcordless.info

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it El dorado hills refinance mortgage Aware popup blocker Cheap seroquel 300 mg inexpensive large area rugs Acuvue distribuidor What pain relievers can you take with alcohol Photo labs in irvine ca Enzyte cause high blood pressure answering services antidepressant medicine Gay financial network Buy a ringtone by the tone Metal allergies and ear piercing New jersey bextra law suit Buy email in list opt

10:56 AM  
Blogger jasonbob said...

golden goose sneakers
stephen curry shoes
kyrie 4 shoes
lebron 18
chrome hearts outlet

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home