Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Small Fish

Went for a meal last night in a restaurant on the beach. Had a plate full of small fish (along with some other things) which for some reason I thought you could eat all of, struggled on the tail and decided not to go for the head. Today went well, I think. General IB stuff aren't my favourite topics will be happier when we get down to the nitty gritty. "Nitty gritty" was one of Tony Macouns catch phrases (husdband of Ann macoun of Ann Macouns garden fame), I wonder if he uses the same ones in every school or if he has new ones each time he moves. Another one was "touch base" and that's all I can remember at the moment. Did a bit more sunbathing today but just half an hour, also went for a swim. I remember when I used to sun bath for whole days covered in oil. By the end of the day I'd be completely red but being colour blind would think I had a nice tan. I remember a German tourist coming up to me and saying "you look like a prown". I once spent a whole night lying under a cold shower trying to cool down the raging heat of my nice sun tan. Seems to be the ankles that get hit worst, maybe it's something to do with thinness. So do thin people burn more than fat people?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home